I started 2013 in the exact same way as I’m starting 2014: full of aims, dreams and goals.
Although, I didn’t do everything I wanted this year, due to being extremely introverted, I still managed to have a decent year. Below, I’m going to list my highlights from this year.
- I’ve gotten to know some amazing people and they’ve become such great friends to me and honestly, this year would have been really bad if it wasn’t for them.
- I got noticed and tweeted by some of my favorite musicians and actors
- I met one of my Facebook friends in person and we went to see Bowling For Soup.
- I reached 1000 followers on Twitter.
- My blog has had over 500 views from people in 20+ countries.
- I got a signed CD as a gift from one of my favorite bands.
- I’ve had various art made for just for me (thanks to the artists)
- I made a YouTube channel (although nothing is on it right now)
- I’ve discovered some amazing new bands
- A friend of mine turned lyrics I wrote into a full song…and it’s incredible.
- I wrote some reviews for bands…and they liked what I had to say.
- I gave blood for the first time.
I know that doesn’t seem like much, but it’s awesome to me, and I’m grateful for everything good that’s happened to me this year.
Of course, there’s been negative things, but life’s too short to dwell on them.
As for 2014, here is a list of things I want to happen:
- I want to meet some friends in person
- Go to more live shows.
- Write more; reviews, stories, songs, etc.
- Go see new movies.
- Get up to 2000 Twitter followers.
- Have more art made for me
- Actually try to start vlogging; even if it’s just one or two videos in the whole year.
- Try and get more involved in music.
- Get a tattoo.
- Give blood again.
- Get involved with charity work.
Now that I’ve said my piece, I want to know a few things;
What are your highlights from this year?
What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
And what do you hope to achieve in 2014?
Let me know in either the comment thread below, or on my Twitter account.
Have a wonderful New Year, my friends.